CLIN1 Inpatient EHR & Charting Solutions
Why not use an EHR Charting system that was designed around the Clinical Workflow instead of a goverment mandate? Our users come first and we can still help you meet Meaningful Use.
Laboratory Quality Control Software
January 10, 2013
We have revamped and improved our stand-alone Laboratory Quality Control system to utilize Microsoft's MS-SQL database engine. This will allow our users to have unlimited ad hoc reporting capabilities by virtue of the built in SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services and will improve import and export capabilities of Quality Control Data.
Our built-in multi-level security helps keep your facility HIPAA Compliant with respect to patient privacy issues, yet guarantees that information will be available when and where legitimate personnel require it. Since our EHR runs on YOUR network, you always know who has access to your patient data.
More Cost Effective
We have both lease and purchase options to fit every budget. Expense it or treat it as a capital expenditure. Avoid never ending "pay for use" configurations where you sacrifice control of your system, your practice and your data.
Because we have such an extensive catalog of integrated components, we are able to offer a level of flexibility that other vendors can't. Do you want to keep your current investment in Laboratory or Radiology Software? Because these components were not used for our Certified EHR configuration, we can work with third party vendors and save you substantial amounts in implementation costs as well as on-going costs.
Financially Responsible Electronic Health Record
There are good reasons to implement an EHR, but ultimately the decision MUST be supported and defensible by good financial reasoning. If the numbers don't work, you need to re-examine your reasoning. HINT: It's far easier to make the "numbers work" with a $100k certified system than a $400k (or more)certified system. In order to serve your patient population and your community, you MUST remain (or become) profitable.
Do You Know Where Your Data Is?
Where is your data stored and who has access to it? With the release of HIPAA v2, the responsibility for protecting patient confidential information is expanded to "cast a wider net". If your data is stored "off-site" at some unspecified location, exactly how many people have access to it and who are they? What kind of liability does this create for your institution?
Electronic Health Record and Meaningful Use
It's only meaningful if it's useable and if your EHR isn't useable, it will make getting "buy in" and "compliance" from your users more difficult. Without "buy in" and "compliance", you WILL have problems meeting Meaningful Use requirements. Recent surveys suggest that as many as 50% of all EHR implementations fail. Get it right the first time with CLIN1 EHR-IP. It pays to listen to your users and that's something we've been doing for over 25 years because it works.
Inpatient EHR for Small to Medium Sized Facilities
Healthcare software has to be dynamic (carefully avoiding those areas where the ONC has mandated "thow shalt do it exactly this way") in order to allow for innovation and adaptations to address new and ever changing needs and requirements. Listening and paying careful attention to our users has helped us produce clinical software solutions in all areas of the clinical environment. We've applied that same philosophy to all of our components and the result is a totally integrated system requring a minimum of IT resources (both hardware and personnel) and one that will fit any budget.
We are also VMWare friendly. If your IT Department wants to virtualize your server, that works for us. Our service agreements are and will be affordable, even after the HITECH money runs out. Remember, the service agreement on our competitors' $2 Million system is at least $300K annually; can you honestly not think of anything else you could spend that money on?
CLIN1 EHR for Inpatients is integrated with our Central Supply System
Includes Nursing Documentation and Patient Plan of Care
Hospital Information System with Nursing Plan of Care
Nursing Staff spends as much or more time documenting as the Providers. That's why we've included a full complement of nursing documentation tools with our Inpatient EHR: Initial and Shift Assessments, Nurse Notes, Shift Change Tools, Patient Property, Relatives and Next of Kin, Skin Assessments, Nutrition Screen, Diabetic Assessments, Glasgow Coma Scales, Patient Plan-of-Care (Care Plans), Electronic Medication Administration Record, Vitals, Activities of Daily Living, and much more. Did we miss anything? Let us know and we'll add it at no charge to you.
Discounts for Nursing and Other Clinical Education Programs
If you and your staff are on-board and committed to implementing an EHR, follow our guidelines and recommendations, we can have your facility up an running with the ONC required components within 30 days of system installation. That will allow you to "start the clock" on "meaningful use" at the earliest possible opportunity and qualify for reimbursement of "reasonable costs" associated with your implementation sooner rather than later. After that, we can help you with the rest of your processes at whatever pace you choose until you are fully "electronic" in all areas.
Easier Patient Medication Profiles
Let's face it; no one likes to create Medication Profiles, but every time the patient bed status changes (an admission or admission status changes), you find yourself entering the SAME information, over and over. We listened as our nurse users complained of this very issue over and over again. Then, we decided to do something about it. It works like this; when the patient is admitted, you create a patient Medication Profile (no way around it guys, you have to do it the "hard way" the first time. If the patient bed status changes, making a "new chart" necessary, you just click the "Copy Forward" button on the Medication Profile screen and select the "admission" who's profile is to be copied. Review the medication orders and make any adjustments; click Save and you're done.
Low Stress Implementation
It's not a one step process...
Implementing an EHR is not a simple one step process. Neither does it have to be traumatic or a cause for undue stress. Our approach is to utilize a reasonable incremental system of performance milestones to make the changeover from your current processes to your new system processes in a logical, manageable and reasonable manner.
'Some of our Other Features
- Inpatient configurations starting at $100k (If you are unhappy with your current EHR Vendor we're prepared to offer additional incentives to gain your business).
- We can provide integrated Pharmacy, Imaging and Laboratory or keep your existing systems.
- Supports multiple patient encounters and keeps the billing and charge information appropriately separate (this is a HUGE deal).
- Affordable Service Agreements; even after the HITECH money runs out.
- We will Meet or Beat any comparable offer.
- EASY to learn intuitive interfaces; very similar to your paper chart.
- Automated careplans help drive patient care
- We can load NANDA Care Plans or you can use your own.
- Chart is accessible to multiple clinicians at the same time
- Flexible Patient Assessments
- Fast, accurate Medication Administration Records
- Express Medication Administration for OR and ER Environments
- Documents Pending, Administered, and Canceled Medication Doses
- Identifies and alerts user to potential Medication Errors
- Automatically calculates medication dose schedules
- Automatic Notification of "Next Dose Due"
- Nurse ToDo/Reminder List
- Tracking of patient allergies (across all components - EHR, Pharmacy, EDS, etc)
- Unlimited Users (both Licensed and Un-Licensed) with built-in multi-level security
- Physician Orders and Nursing Orders (CPOE)
- Built In Order Communications
- Integrated with LIS for Immediate access to Lab Results
- Integrated with Radiology Imaging for Immediate access to readings
- Charge Nurse Review functions for Medication Orders and other Nursing Documentation
- Automated Vital Statistics with Tracking
- Tracks Patient Activities
- NANDA Compliant Care Plans or you can create or load your own.
- Generates Barcoded Wristbands
- Generates Barcoded Medication Labels
- Generates Barcoded IV Labels
- Barcode enabled/capable for speed and error prevention
- Easy to use Windows GUI Interface for Point and Click simplicity
- Nurses Notes and Shift Change Handoff/Summaries
- Treatments and Interventions
- Needs/Replenishment functions for integration with Materials Management
- Charge collection and transmission functions for integration with Financials
- Tracks Patient Property Status
- Tracks Surgical and Procedure History
- Tracks/suggests patient education
- Built-in Quality Assurance functions
- Built-in User Defined System Dictionary assures that all staff members use the same terminology for consistent documentation
- Built-in Audit Trails for system access, chart access and activities
- Use with Desktop, Laptop or Tablet (touch screen) Computers
- CLIN1-IP is an integrated component of our Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Generates PDF Documents for processing by Electronic Document Filing Systems
- HL7 Portals available for communications with other vendors/resources
- Standards based
- Extensive pre-populated dictionary; user modifiable.
This Complete EHR is 2011/2012 compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ATCB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments.